Computer Information In English Who Invented Computer
Computer Information In English First Generation of Computer Computer has become an important part of our life. It is used daily from school to office. And adaptive is being used to handle daily chores in homes. Computer Full Form
So we all should present the computer well. Only we can properly use this electronic device. Important questions related to relevant are asked in rival exams. Due to this it is necessary to have basic knowledge of computers. Computer Information In English
Keeping all these things in mind, I have prepared this article. In which I am giving complete information about the computer. For the convenience of the study, this article is divided into the following parts.
Computer Information In English
Hundreds of thoughts start coming to the brain as soon as I hear the computer’s name. Because computers alone can do hundreds of twins. Yes, hundreds! You read it right and that too together. Tying a computer into words is a bit difficult. This is because each person uses the computer for different tasks.
Definition of computer
A common belief about computers is also that computer is an English word. Computer means “computation” in English. This means that a computer is a calculator. However, it would be wrong to call a computer a connecting machine. Because in addition to connecting computers, hundreds of different tasks.
If you ask a writer / typist what is a computer? Therefore he can say that computers are a type of machine. Similarly, if we ask a boy who plays games, he can say that a computer is a game machine. If you ask the computer operator, he will try to define it in terms of the machine handling the office.
Therefore we can say that a computer can in some sense be tied to one. The meaning of a computer varies for each person depending on its usage.
Despite computers being so mean, we have tried to define a computer for you. You cannot consider this computer definition to be a certified definition of a computer. Because the meanings of computers also change depending on the task. Computer Information In English
Definition of Computer
“A computer is a machine that works according to certain instructions. To say more, a computer is an electronic device that accepts data with the help of an input device, offline them and provides those hardware with the help of devices in the form of information. ”
It is clear from this definition that the computer first takes some instructions by the user which is recorded with the help of various input devices. Then those instructions are preferred, and finally gives the result based on the instructions, which is done with the help of the output device.
Instructions include several types of data. like; Numbers, alphabet, figures etc. According to this data only makes favorable results. If the computer is given the wrong data, the computer also gives the wrong result. This means that the computer works on GIGO’s rule – garbage out.
Who invented Computer
The father of the computer is believed to be “Charles Babbage”. In 1833, he shared the analytical engine, which became the basis of modern computers. Similarly, the title of computer is given.
Computer Full Form
Even today, being a very useful machine, computers have found no binding in one definition. In this episode, the full name of the computer is also under discussion. Whose different people and resources have interpreted differently based on their experience. However, none of these standards are complete forms. We have given below the complete form of a computer for you. Which is quite popular and meaningful.
C – Common
O – Operating
M – Machine
P – Particularly
U – Used in
T – Technology
E – Education and
R – Research
That is, common operating machines are used exclusively in technology education and research.
Types of computer
There are mainly three types of computers
A computer cannot do its work alone. A computer takes the help of various types of devices and programs to perform any task. These devices and programs of the computer are known as: Program Hardware and Software respectively. You will learn about these computer devices and programs in the next lesson. It looks like a normal computer.
The computer you are seeing above is called a ‘desktop computer’. In present times, this type of computer is more popular. In this photo you will get to see many different devices. They all make a computer machine. Let us know briefly about these devices.
#1. System Unit
A system unit is a box that contains the equipment necessary for a computer to perform its function. System Mind is also known as CPU (Central Processing Unit). It consists of mother boards, processors, etc. which makes the computer workable. It is also called a computer case.
A monitor is a common device that shows the results of instructions given to us. It is exactly like TV. Currently Supro has been replaced with LCD and LED.
A keyboard is an input device that we are used to use on computers. With its help, the desired data and instructions are given to the computer. It has various types of keys (keys), through which data and instructions are sent to the computer. You can learn to use the keyboard from here.
A mouse is also an input device to instruct a computer. We select the program available in the computer by this. You can learn to use the mouse from here.
Speakers’ devices are devices that help us hear sounds from a computer. Through these we listen to the sounds available in songs, movies, programs and games etc.
A printer is also an item tool for obtaining computer-certified information on paper. The information received on paper is also known as ‘heavy copy’. And on the contrary, the information that is in the computer is called ‘softcopy’.
The computer has captured all the functions that we humans do and has given man more work capacity than his capacity. All this is possible due to the special properties of computer machines. So we humans are making computers a part of our lives. Some of the special features of a computer are as follows.
- The computer works very fast.
- It can change millions of instructions in just a second.
- The computer’s data setting speed goes up to microseconds (10–6), nanoscand (10–9) and picosac (10–12).
- Usually an edit speed of the processor is in the direction of tens of seconds i.e. MIPS (millions of instructions per second).
- This machine is designed to work at high speed.
- The computer works on the GIGO (garbage out garbage out) principle.
- The end results are intuitive. If there is no possibility of an outcome, it is based on human intervention and admission instructions.
- The accuracy of its results is much higher than human results.
- Computers are a fatigue-free and mental machine.
- It can easily carry out its work with equal purity without stopping, feeling tired and bored.
- It completes the first and last instruction with equality, focus, rigor and purity.
- Computers are a multipurpose machine.
- Computers are capable of performing many useful functions besides performing calculations.
- Through this, we can do all the necessary work like typing, document, report, life, video, email etc.
- A computer is also an automatic machine.
- It can accomplish many tasks without human intervention.
- Automation is very important for this.
- A computer machine can also interact with other electronic devices.
- It can easily interact with each other by providing its data through the network.
#7. Storage Capacity
- A computer has very large memory.
- In computer memory various results, received instructions, data, information and all other types of data can be stored in various forms.
- Due to storage capacity, the computer avoids repetition of work.
- It is a reliable and reliable machine.
- It has a long life.
- Its assistive devices can be easily turned and maintained.
#9. Nature friendly
The computer does not use paper to do its work. Computer Full Form
Paper documents do not have to be created for storing data.
Therefore, computers are indirectly the protectors of nature. And this also reduces costs.
Limitations of Computer
- Computers are machines that we humans have to depend on to do their work. It will not be of any consequence until this directory is entered.
- There is no discretion in this. These are intelligent machines. It does not have the ability to think and understand. But currently, the ability of computers to think and reason is being developed by artificial intelligence (artificial intelligence). First Generation of Computer First Generation of Computer Computer Full Form
History of Computer
Modern computers are the result of history. Which started in BC itself. When the Chinese shared the abacus. After this various types of automated machines came into existence. And the autonomous engine produced by Charles Babbage formed the basis of today’s computers.
The history of computers is full of similar ups and downs. Which are summarized below.
- Abacus was the first calculating machine in the world by which general calculations (add, subtract) could be made.
- The indicator of Abacus was coined by Chiabels about 2500 years ago (exact time is not known).
- This machine has remained the only sugar cane tool till the 17th century.
- In 1017 John Napier referred to his mathematical instruments in his book “Ribodology“. Which was named “Napier Bones”. This device was used to calculate products and find quotients. The method which is used to calculate in this device is called ‘Radiology’. First Generation of Computer
- The device could also add, subtract, width, stretch.
- Only a few years after John Napier’s recipient (around 1620), the Honorable William Mustred claimed the “slide rule”.
- It can be calculated by multiplication, division, square root, trigonometry. But less used for addition and subtraction. First Generation of Computer Computer Full Form
Computer Information In English
- In 1642, at the age of 18, a French scientist and philosopher created the first practical mechanical calculator of the monastery.
- The name of this calculator was “Pascalin”.
- By which calculations could be done.
- Then in 1671, Pascalin was an indicator of an improved machine ck step reckoner, improving Pascalin. In addition to adding, subtracting, can also multiply, divide, square root. Computer Full Form
- Developed by Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz, the machine also had storage capacity.
- The binary system was also developed by them. In 1845 the firmware of a new mathematical branch “Boolean Algebra”, which was built by an Englishman Bo George Bole ‘. First Generation of Computer
- Modern computers rely on this binary system and bullion algebra for data processing and custom operations.
- In 1804, Joseph-Marie-Jacquard, a French weaver, made a handloom. Whose name was ose Jacquard Loom. Computer Full Form
- It is first considered an ‘information-and-tool’.
- And the developer of this device proved that machines can be operated by machine code.
- In 1820, Colonel Thomas de Colmar of France built a new calculating machine, called the “arrhythmometer”.
- By which four basic functions of mathematics could be added, subtracted, multiplied, divided. First Generation of Computer
Computer Information In English
- But due to the Second World War, the development of this machine stopped.
- In 1822, the grandfather of modern computers, the Honorable Baje Charles Babbage, was the recipient of an automatic mechanical calculator for transmitting the “polynomial function”.
- The name of this calculator was “differential engine”.
- It was driven by steam and had a large size.
- It had the ability to store, calculate and perform programs.
- The “Analytical Engine” was produced in 1833, nearly a decade after this engine.
- This engine is considered to be the character of modern computers. Therefore, “Charles Babbage” called himself the father of computers.
- This machine had everything that a modern computer has.
- The analytical engine consisted of a mill (CPU), store (memory), reader, and printer (input / output).
- Now the foundation of modern computers was being laid.
Subsequently, the computer developed rapidly. And an indicator of new technologies was done. Due to which the computer came out of the huge room and came into our hands. This development sequence is divided into generations. Wank details are as follows. First Generation of Computer
First Generation of Computers
|First Generation||1940 – 1956||Use of punch cards, paper tap, magnetic tap as input and output devices dependent on vacuum cards. Use of machine language for instruction. Magnetic drum used for memory. Size and weight are not expensive and reliable beyond the reach of common people. away||ENIAC – Electronic Discrete Variable Automatic Computer EDVAC – Electronic Delay Storage Automatic CalculatorUNIVAC – Universal Automatic ComputerIBM-701IBM-650|
|Second Generation||1956 – 1963||The use of magnetic cores (primary memory) and magnetic tap (secondary memory) for transistor-based memory still relies on assembly language for instruction to display the developmental results of high-level (Forton, COBOL) machine languages. . Dependency on printout||Honeywell 400IBM 7090CDC 1604UNIVAC 1108MARK III|
|Third Generation||1964 – 1971||The shape based on integrated circuit is small and reliable for instructions like BASIC, COBOL, PASCAL. Use high-level machine language. Use of mouse and keyboard in place of five cards to use multi-programming operating system for general purpose. for. Used to||PDP-8PDP-11ICL 2900Honeywell 6000 SeriesTDC-B16IBM-360IMB-370NCR-395|
|Fourth Generation||1971 – Present||The use of VLSI-dependent microprocessors – very large scale integrated circuit technology. Development and use of GUI-based operating systems – graphical user interface technology. Rapid development of operating systems based on GUIs such as MSI-DOS, MS-Windows, Mac and Microcomputers. Revolution accelerated, more reliable size, smaller and lighter common man’s access to internet, use of C, C ++ programming languages became less expensive||IBM 4341DEC 10STAR 1000PUP 11PCsMacintosh|
|Fifth Generation||Past present||Small, lightweight, easy to use, cheap and reliable and direct access to the common man based on ULSI – Ultra Large-Scale Integrated Circuit and AI – Artificial Intelligence technology. Artificial Intelligence and the Development of Internet and Things Techniques. Use touchscreen, voice control C, C ++, Java, .Net, ASP languages||Desktop PCsMac BooksLaptopsUltra-BooksiPhonesiWatchSmartphonesWearable Devices|
what have you learned?
Full information about the computer is given in this article. Do you know what a computer is? Computer features, limitations, computer history etc., I hope this article will be useful for you.
If you are preparing for computer related computer test, then this article is very helpful for you. Therefore, it is requested to share this article with your friends so that they too can benefit from it. First Generation of Computer Computer Full Form
- GBWhatsapp APK Download (Updated) Anti-Ban V9.1
- Vidmate App Download Vidmate App Download
- How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently