What is Phone pe app?
The Phone-Pay app is a mobile payment app, which offers a variety of payment options according to your different needs. The purpose of the phone-pay mobile wallet is to make digital payments easy and secure. It is a UPI based app that works very fast You can use Phone-Pay Mobile Wallet as a wallet, and pay directly through your bank account, credit card and debit card
Paying via PhonePe is very easy Through this you can join bank accounts, transfer money,
pay bills, and also recharge online via PhonePay in a simple and convenient way.
PhonePe received its license on 26 August 2014 however, in April 2016, the company was acquired by Flipkart
Flipkart’s Vice President in Marketing, Sameer Nigam was appointed as their new CEO and in August 2016
the company partnered with Yes Bank to launch a mobile payment app based on the government-backed UPI platform.
PhonePe is a financial technology company headquartered in Bangalore
It provides an online payment system based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), a new process in electronic fund transfer initiated by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
How to create an account on Phone pe app
As you know that before using any payment app, we have to create an account in it, similarly to use PhonePe, first we have to create an account on PhonePe. So let’s know how we can create an account on PhonePe and how to use it. It is very easy to create an account on phone pe, but before that we know what things are necessary for this. like:
- Must have a smartphone.
Must have a bank account.
The mobile number linked to the bank account should be.
You must have a debit or credit card.
Having an email id is Optional.
Phones Pe app must be installed.
- First of all, install the Phone pe app from Google Palya Store in your mobile.
After the PhonePe app is installed, click Register now.
To register, you have to enter your mobile number and personal information on the PhonePe app. Here you have to provide the registered mobile number in the Bank Account.
When you give a mobile number at this, then an OTP will come on your mobile number and the phone will be automatically verified. Then here you enter your full name, email ID and set a 4 digit pin.
In this way you can create an account on your phone.
How to connect phone pay account with bank
You must have a debit or credit card to add a bank account.
- Click Add bank to add the bank account.
- After editing the bank account, one has to verify the app on phone, to verify, if you have a SIM in your mobile, then click send SMS. And if there are two sims, select the sim.
- After selecting SIM, an SMS will be sent to your mobile number. And the number to which you will send SMS, it is necessary to have a balance on that number and that mobile number should also be registered in the bank.
- After verifying you will now have to create a VPA for PhonePe app security. Add user name to create VPA.
After the VPA is created, the bank name has to be selected and now select the bank in which the mobile number is registered.
- And if your mobile number is registered in more than one bank. So select the bank account you want to connect with PhonePe.
- After selecting the bank account, now you have to set a UPI Pin. This UPI pin will give you time to transact. After this you click on set UPI Pin. And submit ATM / Debit card details. And if you have already set UPI PIN then click on I HAVE UPI PIN.
Now you have to make the first payment, you will get a cash back of 100 rupees while making the first payment. This means that if you are transferring 200 rupees to someone, then you will get a cash back of 100 rupees.
App Features on Phone pe
- Money can be transferred without internet in the app on the phone.
In this, there is no additional charge to transfer money from one account to another.
The Phone Pe app allows you to check your bank account balance.
- You can recharge your mobile, DTH, data card and electricity bills, postpaid bills, landline and gas bills.
You can easily transfer a maximum of 1 lakh paise in a day.
PhonePe does not require any credit and debit card description, IFSC code, one-time password or any other password. Only you can send and receive money using your virtual ID or mobile number.
- This app is connected to 31 banks, almost you will find all the banks inside it.
The PhonePe app runs very well in all types of Android mobiles.